Vacancy for a (Senior) .Net developer
You love the challenge of programming. You love to brainstorm about software architecture and you know how to convert your analytical know-how into user-friendly applications. Did your heart just skip a beat? Then keep reading, because we are looking for an enthusiastic and independent ASP.NET / C# developer for the development of our software platform Futurama.
You will help develop our software package Futurama, a solution that helps users model mathematical products in a straightforward manner and display them via a website, documents or web services. This package has made ActuIT the market leader in online individual pension communication in the Netherlands. We develop Futurama in C#. It is a combination of on-premise and cloud-based, so you can put your experience in both fields to good use.
Would you enjoy the following?
- Contributing to the development of our package as part of a small team
- Put into practice all aspects of software development.
- Work in a very independent manner with a high degree of freedom and responsibility in organising your tasks
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam and/or Eindhoven?
If so, do not hesitate to contact Dirk Kuijpers at email@example.com for more information or read on to see what we have to offer.
Profile and job requirements
- Working and brainstorming at HBO level.
- Broad knowledge of ASP.NET and C#.
- Extensive experience with databases in general and SQL in particular.
- An analytical background.
- A penchant for mathematics.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
- An analytical mind
- Customer- and service-oriented
- Eager to learn
Futurama is the software package that was developed internally by ActuIT. Futurama is used by financial service providers as a communication solution for the financial products they offer. Futurama allows them to model these financial products and make them accessible individually via a website, for example. ActuIT provides Futurama implementations for a large number of financial service providers. Various ActuIT clients also work with Futurama independently.
Working at ActuIT
ActuIT is a small and enthusiastic organisation with an informal working atmosphere where pro-activity is expected and encouraged. Our developers work in small teams; they enjoy a lot of freedom and are given a plenty of responsibilities. That will allow you to take on the tasks you are good at and enjoy the most. You can put your own stamp on our organisation. To us, you enjoying your work is a must for success.
You will work mainly from our offices in Eindhoven or Amsterdam. However, you will have the freedom to organise your own working hours and/or work from home.
ActuIT aims to be not only an interesting but also an enjoyable employer. How, you ask?
- Attention for personal development and growth
- Flexible working hours
- Offices within walking distance from the Amsterdam and Eindhoven central stations
- The possibility of working from home
- The possibility to attend (external) courses
ActuIT offers an excellent package of employment benefits and great employee benefits. We offer a competitive salary depending on experience and training. In addition to this, we offer the following secondary employment benefits:
- Profit distribution
- Internet and telephony costs paid
- A laptop
- Pension insurance
Are you looking for a company with fun colleagues, versatile work, good challenges and a lot of scope for you to take control of your work? Keen to find out more? Contact Dirk Kuijpers at 020-5304760 or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might well be our next new team member!